This position is temporary and part time
Wage: $18 / hour
Position open until filled
This position will be based in Richmond, CA.
The candidate will report to the office Director and will be responsible for the following areas of work:
- Contacting voters through canvassing and phonebanking for ACCE campaigns/issues.
- Building a canvassing team by assisting in the interviewing, vetting, and hiring process.
- Guiding the canvassing team towards reaching campaign goals/ holding team members accountable.
- Coordinating field outreach plans, including determining turf assignments, preparing materials and field technology, and nightly reporting.
- Coordinating phone bank operations, including station set up and breakdown, preparing program materials, monitoring and assisting phone bank team members when needed, and providing frontline IT support if necessary.
- Maintaining organized record-keeping of voter lists, timesheets, and program tracking.
- Minimum 2 years experience in voter outreach campaigns through field canvassing and/or phonebanking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer literacy (comfortable with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and can learn new computer programs with ease).
- Comfortable using phonebanking systems
- Bilingual (English + Spanish) a plus.
- Dependable vehicle a plus (mileage reimbursed).
- Knowledgeable with PDI.
Compensation: The Civic Engagement Lead is a non-exempt hourly position. Pay is $18/hr. This is a full-time, temporary position.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references including at least one former supervisor to [email protected]